- Wax Resist is a waxy substance used to prevent slips, engobes, or glazes from adhering onto the clay body or a prior coating of slip, etc.
- The resist can be used both under or over underglazes, glazes, and slips to create designs. Fast shipping and tracking included.
- A resist is especially helpful in keeping glaze from adhering to a pot's foot, and in the case of a lidded jar, from keeping the areas the lid and the jar meet free from glaze.
- In the past, wax resists where simply melted wax; today there are a number of wax emulsions, including many which are water-based.
- 16 ounce wide mouth pint jar.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed